Sabtu, 09 Juli 2011

dear diary...

dear diary...I have sth to tell u..
U knw what is it? I just woke up late~ lol

As usual I spent last night by chatting wth HIM. I may say,it was the 2nd time he said about "1 love side". The usual,I might cry such as a weak girl whenever he say about it. But last night wasn't like that at all?

Oh anyway,at least I alrdy do my promise not to disturb him AFTER June. And alrdy get off from his life~
Oh God,I really have no idea what I suppose to do? since I got the same dream at the same night as he got about him... God,I hope it doesnt mean anything at all 4my case!

Now I can conclude, Love is the weirdest thing and the most abstract thing ever!

Sssshh I wasnt supposed to had crush on him! Cz I knw he doesnt like the way I liked/loved him!~
Alright! Cheers up! :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar