1st of September 2008 my first day came to school as a new student.
It was my first time sat in grade 9's class...while it wasn't the class I supposed to. Cause I jumped 1 yr to grade 9 that I supposed to went to grade 8.
oh well...well..Let's focus to the story...
First time I came, there was a guy called Nat. He's Thai.
He was the first guy who said hello to me.
Till then, sb's mom introduced me closer to Nat.
One month later I backed to my actual class (grade 8).
Then it means I stayed in one class with Nat..
yu hu!!!^^ finallya I could stayed with him.
Time kept running.
One of my classmate (Pan/Thai) she told me that Nat liked me.
Oh well, I didnt care caused I still with my 1st Bf (NO need to mention who).
Then I broke up,my mind was started liking Nat more than just a friend.
But then...upsss.......what happened? we were loving each-other :O
Not longer...our relationship broke in the middle b4 the academic yr done... :/
Oh well, I did care a lot with it...
cause for me he was mean a lot... :)
New academic yr began, we were in grade 9.
On that time, I was so ridiculous when I saw him talked with Linda... :(
As the time kept running, I changed my mind. Not totally like b4.
Then, yep...I wasn't wrong when I changed my mind to that way...
cause he's mean a lot in my life as my entertaining friend who always cheers me up whenever I'm blue! And yep! He's mean so much to me as my closest friend in school b4 Sherol came...(:♥
Oh waitttttt!!!!!! But why the heck almost people thought that We are a couple?
Do we match each-other or what? :O
But now, is the time for me to leave...
and so sorry too...If I just told u suddenly when the time is approaching to my departure....sorry IF I just told u last night...and sorry too IF that news surprised u so much...
here it is...I dedicate our childhood's photo in grade 8.
::Taken by Linda & edited by Linda Saysouline...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar